Facebook code to select and invite all friends to a group, page, or event
Facebook has its limitations, despite being the most popular social networking site in the world. If you tried inviting friends to your event or page you will soon find out that inviting every single one of your friends is a tiresome chore.
Since its inception in 2004, Facebook has gone through a lot of improvements, but never has there been a “select all” button but never a time was there a feature to select all of your friends to invite them to a group, page, or event.
Is there a way to select all friends on Facebook?
The code above will select all of your Facebook friends so you can invite them. I have tested this to work on Chrome and Firefox 5. It does not appear to work on Firefox 6.
- Copy the above code
- Open the Facebook group, page, or event where you would like to invite your friends
- Click on the link to invite you friends and scroll down until all of your friends become visible
- Paste the above code into your browser’s address button
- At this point, your browser may hang while it processes your request, depending on how many friends you have to invite
- Click on OK
- Repeat until all your friends have been invited.
You may need to keep repeating these steps until everyone in your list is invited.