LEBRON 11: Design a t-shirt for LeBron James
How would it feel if you were to design a t-shirt for LeBron James? Nike is having a a kids’ art contest to clebreate the launch of the LEBRON 11. Nike is offering kids between the ages of 5-12 a chance to design a t-shirt for LeBron. Aside from the glory of designing LeBron’s new favorite tee, the winner will have their design produced on Nike t-shirts and win a trip to Miami to watch LeBron play. In addition, an equipment donation will be made to their school’s PE program.
How it works:
- Use LeBron James as the inspiration to design a t-shirt.
- Design can include images, numbers and words like “Nike” and “Miami.” Steer clear of drawing LeBron in a Miami Heat uniform—NBA logos aren’t allowed.
- Design must be drawn freehand on 8.5″ x 11″ paper using either a pen, pencil, markers, crayons or paint.
- Design must be created by kids between the ages of 5-12 without assistance from parents.
- A parent or guardian must write down the name, age, city and state of the t-shirt designer. A parent or guardian must also include their name, email address and phone number and include a sentence or two telling Nike the inspiration behind the design.
All submissions must be received by Nov. 15, 2013.
You can submit your design in 1 of 2 ways:
Scan and email your design (including the child’s info) to designlebronstee at nike.com
Design LeBron’s Tee
1 Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
For more details, check out the video on this page or visit this website.